INTEGRITY MANAGEMENT, PEOPLE-ORIENTED
What is the use of beeswax
1. In the food industry, beeswax is used as an important material and release agent in the food industry due to its good plasticity, release properties, film formation and water resistance, moisture resistance, and oxidation resistance. Food coatings, packaging and outerwear.
2. In the cosmetics manufacturing industry, many beauty products contain beeswax, such as bath liquid, lipstick, rouge, etc .;
3. In the candle processing industry, various types of candles can be manufactured with beeswax as the main raw material;
4. In the pharmaceutical industry, beeswax can be used to make the shell of dental casting wax, base wax, sticky wax, and pills;
5. In agriculture and animal husbandry, it can be used to make fruit tree wood wax and pest adhesive;
6. In the beekeeping industry, nest foundations and wax bowls can be manufactured.